Nearly done!

May 23, 2014

The weather has been cooperating recently.


My picnic table is filled with plants ready to be transplanted.  I still have 10 -15 peppers that I hope to find room for--I hate to throw anything away!  Several of the clay pots will be transferred to my "ground stump" garden visible in the upper left.  This is the area where the gas company took out my large sassafras tree and ground up the stump.


The above view is looking toward the house from the back of the garden.  The white flowers are from the arugula that have gone to seed--I would pull them but Carolyn likes the flowers.  I have a new row planted on the other side of the rubarb.


This view, taken from the gate at the front of the garden shows the progress of the peas (on the lattice).  Several squashes transplanted today are in the foreground.


Finally, this is the "overflow" garden.  You can see the progress of the potatoes (to the left).

With any luck, the rest of the garden will be out by early next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment